We are pleased to announce that beginning January 1, 2014 Trinity is going paperless. Our residents can now pay their rent with an e-check online for FREE via any computer, laptop or mobile device 24/7. E-check (ACH bank transfer) is easily set up using your bank account and routing numbers.
Other payment options are also available.
• Residents may select their rent to automatically deduct from their account on the 2nd of every month. This will free them from having to log in monthly to make a payment.
• Making an e-check payment is now FREE.
• Residents may also use Visa, Discover, or Mastercard but there are fees to do so.
• Moneygram payments are also available to those wishing to pay rent in cash. Instructions are available upon logging into the payment portal at http://www.trinity-pm.com or by contacting a Trinity team member for more information.
Residents may notice that the drop box located at the leasing office is being removed. We ask that they please make arrangements to make all future payments during office hours or using one of the above methods.
In conjunction with paperless rent payments, residents will experience a new and improved version of Resident Portal. For those unfamiliar with Resident Portal, there are many advantages to using this system including:
- Rent Reminders
- Submit and track maintenance requests
- Safely store your online payment information and schedule payments
- Review your monthly balance
New additions will include a point system that allows residents to work towards earning renewal incentives. They can simply log in, participate in various activities and watch their points build!
Registration is quick and can be done in 3 easy steps!
1) Go to: http://www.trinity-pm.com
2) Click on “Resident Login” from the main menu
3) Click on the ENROLL NOW button in the top right corner
(Follow the prompts given. Your name and birth date or last four digits of your social security number must be entered exactly the same as on your contract. If you are unable to enroll, please contact a Trinity team member right away.)
We couldn’t be more excited about our new paperless program and we appreciate the cooperation of all who stay with us and those who intend to reside with us in the future.